Thursday, October 26, 2006

Questions


Have you ever been convicted of a crime: Haven't been caught YET---

-One pillow or two: One

-Pets: None

-Favorite Movies: Dr, Zhivago, Gone With The Wind, ET, When Harry Met Sally, many, many many more---

-Favorite type of music: Classical and jazz

-Hobbies: Golf, photography, electronics

-Word or Phrase you overuse: "Really!?"

-Toothpaste: Crest

-Piercing or tattoos: Never, never, never---

-Do you get along with your parents: Both deceased. Got along great with my mother. She divorced my father when I was 4 years old.

-Favorite beer: Budweiser or Michelob, or almost any other

-Favorite song at the moment: Anything by Michael Bublee!

-Most humiliating moment: When I screwed up giving my first book report in the fourth grade, and referred to Winnie the Pooh with a male pronoun. I STILL think I was right, and I've been mad at that teacher ever since!! Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Thank you so much fopr the list of questions, i have used them in my blog. if u have any problem with this please contact me :) THANK YOU
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?