Thursday, August 24, 2006

the Sports Center

Played tennis yesterday at the Sports Center. Lesson was great, albeit it did put my pliance to test. We were somehow able to move on to the next moves which are backhand and its variations like double backhand and running backhand and forehand plus backhand. Most of them were done in short shots. I reckon it's yet too early to practice on the base line. Sponged off tons of sweat from me, even so. The last minutes were devoted to services. I don't think I did well enough to skip its rehearsal next session. I couldn't get it within the opposite box and according to the instructor, my arm is still inflexible when striking from above. And most of those that bounced in were second-raters. Too bad.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?