Saturday, September 23, 2006

my biggest disappointment

Okay this is weird, I've never blogged before and I think maybe I'm doing it wrong - I hope I've gone to the right site and not talladega nights or something. If this is the right place - this is julianne moore [posting as Bart] and I am in barcelona, shooting a movie called savage grace. I have 2 more weeks and then I come home. I'm very excited about the opening of trust the man - I loved making this movie. It was wonderful to shoot at home in new york with all of our friends and just about every family member we could round up. and I loved playing a character that I don't think you get to see that often - ( or I don't anyway) a woman with a family who just happens to have a job acting. Kind of like me and alot of my friends! bart was wonderful to work with, and the script was so funny - my biggest disappointment was that some of the funniest stuff ended up not being in the movie - like david and his vibrating balls, and me and billy and the hamster incident. and oddly - maggie has ended up pregnant and i'm doing a play in the fall.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?